DO YOU TAKE A GOOD PIC?
Celebrate Mooroolbark is excited to announce the launch of a brand new monthly photo competition!
For the upcoming festival we are reflecting upon this moment in time in Mooroolbark, with the overarching theme, Snapshot ’21.
We don’t need to remind you what the world is going through right now. Every one of us is affected by the pandemic, with all the restrictions, emotions and changes that come with it. Coupled with the level crossing removal and construction of the Skyrail, new station and multi-level carpark, Mooroolbark will never be quite the same again.
This is why we have been inspired to capture life in this moment, and preserve our memories for future generations.
The Photo Competition
- October theme: Pets & Wildlife in Action (now closed)
- November theme: Food & Dining (now closed)
- December theme: Nature at Home (now closed)
- January theme: Black & White Portraits – Now Open, closes 5pm 30 Jan.
How to Enter: Simply complete the entry form and upload your entry photograph at the link below.
The winning photograph each month will be shared on our social media and a selection of entries chosen by our judges will be displayed on our website. All entries selected for display will go into the final competition round, for overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes to be awarded by our judges.
Terms & Conditions
- Photos must be your own original work and not “photoshopped” except where stipulated as part of a theme. Basic filters and adjustments such as those in the Instagram app are acceptable.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- Rude or offensive content is not permitted and may result in ineligibility and/or reporting to the relevant authority.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
- By entering, you give permission to Celebrate Mooroolbark Inc. to reproduce and use your photo for promotion and display.
- This competition is open to residents of Yarra Ranges Council and Maroondah Council only. Proof may be required.
- Entrants must have the permission of all individuals in the photos entered.
- Entries must not have been published previously or used for any other competitions.
- Entries must be received by 5:00pm on the last day of each month, with the final competition closing at 5.00pm on Wednesday, 31 March 2021.
- Winners will be determined by our judging panel and notified via phone or email.
- Submission of your entry via the form below is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- ENTRIES MUST BE TAKEN LOCALLY, IN MOOROOLBARK OR VICINITY.
- Photographs entered should be taken in 2020 or 2021.
Photo Competition Enquiries can be directed to Mary Bourchier or Jenny Knoop at email@example.com