Help to decorate The Terrace this Friday!
We’re giving the recycled sculpture competition more room to move this year, with a display in The Terrace shopping centre from Tuesday 11th – Sunday 26th March. So Mooroolbark Christian Fellowship are helping us to make it look nice and we’d love you to come along.
When: 10am – 2pm Friday 10th March
Where: The Terrace, 66 – 74 Brice Ave, Mooroolbark
If you have the following, please bring them:
- Pieces of bright colourful fabric; old sheets, pillowcases, shirts, etc. can be cut up and used. No smaller than an A4 piece of paper.
- Scissors (clearly labelled with your name).
- A sewing machine if you’re a competent sewer and would like to use your own.
- Any thread, tape or wide bias binding that you would like to donate.
- A plate to share for nibbles?
- Mary and Veronica will be there to show you how you can help, they will also be the main “sewing” people on the day.
- If you don’t have sewing skills but can iron, cut out, use a hot glue gun, make cups of tea (we hope to have access to a kettle!), donate fabric or yummy treats, or hang bunting once complete, then we would still love you to come along for a chat and join in the fun.
- To produce enough bunting to decorate some of the interior of The Terrace corridors.
Please RSVP to Mary Bourchier at email@example.com or just come along on the day.