The 2021 Celebrate Mooroolbark festival is happening over 8 days, in and around town. By activating smaller spaces for shorter durations of time, we are able to ensure a Covid-safe festival for everyone.
How to get to Mooroolbark?
Train to Mooroolbark
Catching the Lilydale line train to Mooroolbark station is a viable option for anyone from the inner city suburbs or Lilydale.
Buses to Mooroolbark include:
- the 675 from Chirnside Park Shopping Centre via Manchester Road;
- the 680 from Lilydale Train Station via Lilydale East Estate & Lakeview Estate (Swansea and Hull Roads);
- the Area 2 Telebus from Chirnside Park via Partridge Way, Hayrick Lane, Batterbee Drive and Wandana Street;
- the Area 3 Telebus from Chirnside Park via Rolling Hills Primary School (Landscape Drive), Mooroolbark Road, Carronvale Road, Blackburn Road, Billanook College, Mooroolbark East Primary School, Cardigan, Pembroke Roads and Cambridge Roads; and
- the Area 4 Telebus from Croydon Train Station via Hull and Allendale Roads, then Lincoln Road, Lionel Cresent, Ervin Road and Kiloran Avenue.
Click on each of the links above to view the full routes on https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/
Walk or Cycle
There are multiple bike paths going in and out of Mooroolbark, why not help your health AND the environment by walking or riding into the festival, not to mention you can save the stress of parking !!
While you’re at it, consider helping others discovery our wonderful trails by adding your journey route to https://walkingmaps.com.au/ 🚶♂️🏃♀️🚲 🛴 👌