At 10am the most spectacular Celebrate Mooroolbark Street Parade will go cruising down Brice Avenue, from Station Street to the festival site at Red Earth Park. So get there early to find a prime viewing spot! Here’s what’ll happen…
9.30 – 10.30am : Station Street (where the library and Hookey Park are located) will be closed to traffic for the parade participants to assemble and depart safely.
10am – 11am : Brice Avenue from Station Street to Hull Road (including car parks) will be closed to traffic to allow the Street Parade to occur safely.
So consider walking, cycling or catching public transport to avoid road closure hassles and parking woes. More info on your options are over here: https://celebratemooroolbark.com/getting-there/
Look out for all these wonderful folk in the parade!
- 1st Mooroolbark Scouts
- Alizara Belly Dance Troupe
- ARK Theatre Group
- Australian Youth Band
- Eastern Raptors Rugby League
- Gray Court Pre School
- Gymbaroo Mooroolbark
- Helen O’Grady Drama Academy
- Historical Commercial Vehicle Club
- Lilydale SES
- MECEC Kindergarten
- Mooroolbark Fire Brigade
- Mooroolbark Girl Guides
- Mooroolbark History Group
- Mooroolbark Star Wars Fan Group 501st
- Numerous Classic & Movie Replica Cars
- Pembroke Primary School
- Vermont Secondary College Band
- Yarra Ranges Special Development School